Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wikis

I was going to provide a link to a wiki that my group used for an assignment earlier on in the term but it wasn't there when I looked later. The wiki was a great tool to collaborate all our ideas without having to email each other individually. At times it did get a little messy therefore it needed reorganising. It helped us share resources we found during the week so when we met together we already had the information. From experience users need to make sure that each entry that do they label it with their name other wise it can get confusing.

So alternatively i have given a link to the Mackay E learning group to give an example of what a wiki looks like.

My friend Sarah is now going to explain what a wiki is and the difference between a blog and a wiki.



Voki.com

2 comments:

  1. I have posted a link to our Ensuring Student Success wiki on my blog. So for anyone who was interested to look at that wiki as a working example of what Selina was talking about, then just go to my blog, entry number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacques I was wondering where it went.

    ReplyDelete