Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blogs and Me

Firstly I would like to say that I have had no experience with blogs, none what so ever. So for me to be doing this is a whole new kettle of fish. I would have to say that I am a little nervous in starting this new adventure because I just don’t know where it may lead me. I suppose that is the exciting part, doing something new, like a blog, and having a whole new world opened up to explore and discover and not knowing where it will end.

From what I have read and heard, blogs create a new meaning of community, a virtual community where individuals can share their own opinions and ideas and connect with other like minded people. Blogs create endless possibilities for anyone, anywhere and gives them the opportunity to express themselves in their own way.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Selina, that is a great way to describe a blog. I felt that same way as you have described above, when I first started organising my blog. Catherine van Moolenbroek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Selina, I am with you and Catherine. I had no idea what a blog was and what it can do. When I started my blog, I found it was exciting and interesting, amazing what a simple digital tool can provide for the public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I have people that feel the same way. As I have continued to grow in my understanding about ICT it has become more and more exciting because you begin to realise the endless possiblities you have. Aren't we so lucky to live in an age where all information is right at our finger-tips. With a touch of a button we can see what is happening on the other side of the world or talk to your friend in africa face to face. WOW!

    ReplyDelete